Orange County, NY AccountantThirty years of doing business in Orange County has taught us a lot about what our local clients need from their CPAs. Customized solutions. Personalized attention. The skills and expertise to provide every accounting service our clients might need access to, all under one roof. We have worked with large corporations throughout the county and state, but have kept our rates reasonable enough for the one-man or one-woman show down the street. We’ve also helped individuals, trusts, and estates keep their books, plan their taxes, and tackle a wide variety of complex issues.
Benefits of making KKB&N your Orange County accountant:
- We don’t make you wait for a call-back. If you’ve got a concern, we answer it right away. Everyone in our office knows your name and cares about your success.
- We’re problem-solvers. Struggling with taxes? Grappling to understand complex payroll issues? We’re here to help.
- We can help you set up systems to reduce costs and make life easier. For example, we help with Quickbooks set-up, training, and support so you can manage your business on a day-to-day basis.
- Decades of experience means there’s nothing we haven’t seen and very little we can’t anticipate.
- You need help setting up and maintaining your books.
- You’re trying to attract lenders and investors who will need detailed information about your company’s financial health.
- When you’re unsure how to structure your new business, or don’t know how to minimize tax liability.
- When you have questions about properly paying your quarterly taxes, annual taxes, fuel tax or sales tax.
- When you’re in trouble with local tax authorities, or the IRS.
- When you’re a business owner with questions about retirement planning and preparation.
- When you hire your first employee, or need help managing your payroll.
- When you’ve just bought expensive accounting software, but have no idea what the heck to do with it.
- When you need help with succession planning for your business or major assets.
- When you suspect something’s wrong with your company’s finances, but can’t find the source of the problem.