Orange County NY
KKB&N has had the privilege of offering our CPA services to businesses throughout Orange County. Our home county’s thriving business community means no two days are ever the same. We’ve met people in nearly every industry, each ensuring Orange County remains a fine place to live and work.
We’ve been here for thirty years, so we’ve helped many of these businesses launch while working to ensure their long-term success. Give us a call if you’re hoping to create a new business in Orange County, and check out these helpful resources:
- The Orange County Chamber of Commerce will help you network with other business owners, provides a great deal of advice and hosts a wide variety of events worth exploring.
- The county requires many businesses to obtain licenses and business permits. You may obtain a business certificate by visiting the County Clerk’s office. You can also find out if your business requires special licensing by visiting this link.
- You can get additional advice and support by speaking with one of the volunteers at SCORE of Orange County, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping small businesses succeed.
- The Industrial Development Agency of Orange County is another organization dedicated to helping new businesses succeed. For example, this organization sponsors tax abatements for certain eligible property improvements.
- The Small Business Development Center of Orange County helps entrepreneurs grow their skills by providing access to training resources and workshops on a wide variety of topics.
- The Orange County Partnership offers a host of free resources for local business owners. They maintain an investor’s directory which might help you identify sources of funding.
Of course, new businesses aren’t our only focus. We’re proud to say many Orange County companies have trusted KKB&N to provide accounting services from the day we first opened our doors.
If you’re an established business owner hoping to get more individualized attention and support, just give us a call. See what it’s like to deal with an office large enough to offer a sophisticated suite of services but small enough to know your name and to care passionately about your success.